My morning skincare routine is optimized to be efficient and effective. It consists of 4 steps that hydrate and protect my skin.
A few important things to know about me:
- I live in California therefore my skin needs hydration all the time, if it feels particularly dry I use more face oil.
- I use face oil based on jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is a ‘dry’ oil which means it absorbs quickly. It also has a similar composition to our sebum, hence no greasy film
- My foundation includes high SPF
And here are the 4 steps:
- I start with spraying my face with a toner or hydrosol - in my video, I use rosewater.
- While my skin is still damp, I apply 1-2 drops of serum - I use Antioxidant Citrus Serum, it’s lightweight and absorbs quickly.
- Then, I massage the serum into the skin - I do it for about 30sec.
- In the palm of my hand, I mix a drop or 2 of jojoba oil with my liquid foundation, then I apply to the skin, including the neck.
I recorded a video to help you follow these steps:
Also, if you want to know what are the 5 products I cannot live without, click in the link below to get my curated list with all the details and links to online stores. All the skincare products from the video are on this list!