Rushing to get out the door each morning, it’s really easy to skimp out on your morning skincare routine. But trust me, it’s just as important as your nightly routine before bed. I’ve streamlined my AM process into 3 quick and effective steps that hydrate and protect my skin (SPF is always a must!).
3-Step AM Prep
- I start by spraying my face with a toner or hydrosol (in the video below, I use rosewater).
- While my skin is still damp, I apply 1-2 drops of serum, massaging into the skin for about 30 seconds. I use our signature Antioxidant Citrus Serum since it’s lightweight and absorbs quickly.
- In the palm of my hand, I mix a drop or 2 of jojoba oil with my liquid foundation (with SPF!), then I apply all over, blending down my neck.
A few things about my personal routine...
- Since I live in California, my skin needs to stay hydrated all the time. If it feels particularly dry, I double up on facial oil.
- The facial oil I use has a jojoba oil base. Since jojoba is a “dry” oil, it absorbs quickly. It also has a similar composition to our sebum, so it won’t leave a greasy film.
- My foundation includes high SPF (I recommend using 30+)
Want to know the 5 products I cannot live without? Get access to my curated list here and find out and where you can shop each one.